Is there anything more delicious than tiramisu? This one is quick and easy. The only problem is that you will be disappointed by most other tiramisu once you make this!
- 150ml strong black coffee
- 45ml marsala
- 250g marscapone
- 150ml double/whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 tbs icing sugar
- 1 packet lady fingers/sponge fingers
- 1-2 tbs cocoa powder
- Mix coffee and marshland and pour into a shallow bowl. If you can find marshland try 25ml brandy or 35ml coffee liqueur.
- Beat marscapone, cream, vanilla and sugar until smooth. It should be thick and hold its shape.
- Take the biscuits, one at a time and dip in the coffee mixture then lay in a single layer in your dish. You don’t want the biscuits to go soggy here, about 3-5 seconds is right.
- Smooth over half the creamy mixture. Dust with a generous amount of cocoa.
- Repeat to form another layer.
- Now, put it in the fridge for at least two hours before tucking in
You’re welcome 🙂